EITAN is a tangential radiator ventilator specially developed for convectors. The heart of EITAN is the patented Elsymco motor, one of the quietest in the world. It is a 3-phase synchronous disc motor with intelligent digital control and a D40mm tangential propeller in lengths of 400-1200mm.
EITAN has its own power supply (12V adapter), thermoregulation and speed regulation.
In automatic mode, the electronics of the device checks the temperature of the radiator and switches on the fans only when the radiator is warmer than approx. 30 °C or the ventilator speed can be regulated manually.
All ventilators have 1.5 cm high feet to eliminate vibrations.
When heating with ordinary radiators, the heat only stays near them and rises to the ceiling (where the air density is lower), and stays there. The difference in air temperatures between the floor and the ceiling can be up to 8°C.
EITAN radiator ventilator initiates forced convection. It blows air through the heating element, thereby increases the heat exchange between the heating element and the air.
The larger heating surface, the higher efficiency. There is 50-150% increase in heating power (in the case of heating water with a constant temperature).
Additional convection activates air circulation, which ensures equal temperature throughout the room.
EITAN radiator ventilator allows:
1) Optimal heat distribution
2) Decrease of the water temperature in the heating elements.
3) Better heat distribution that can save approx. 10% of heating costs.
- increases the floor temperature (eliminates the feeling of cold feet without the need to increase the room temperature)
- reduces the temperature behind the heating element (heating of the external wall)
- reduces the temperature at the ceiling (i.e. roof heating)
- increases the dynamic effect of the heating element (faster increase of the room temperature)
According to the EN442 standard, the heating elements` power is rated for a water temperature of 75/65 ℃ and an indoor air temperature of 20 ℃. By switching to 55/35/20 ℃, you save 10-15% of heating costs in case of a condensing boiler, and up to 50% in case of a heat pump.
EITAN also shortens the time to heat the room. And you save up to 20% of energy costs.
|Ventilator for heating elements